Differentiating Your Talent
HRCI Category: Business | Credits: 6 | $35
You will receive HRCI recertification credits AND SHRM PDC’s
HR is challenged to think more strategically than before. As organizations increasingly compete through talent, their investments in human capital will determine their competitive positions. There is never enough money, in good times and bad to give everyone in your workforce everything they need to be effective. As with any investment, choices need to be made about where the greatest value will be obtained. While all roles are important, or they wouldn’t be there, they don’t contribute equally to organizational success.
Talent differentiation is about understanding what and who creates organizational value. Assessing the state of talent in your organization today as well as the desired future state is critical in building the bridge between your talent strategy and your business strategy. Differentiating talent provides a gap analysis that roadmaps how to source, onboard, develop and accelerate talent, and align performance with the direction of the business.
This program will guide you through a structured process identifying the strategic contribution of jobs and the performance contribution and potential of your employees, and use this information to create an organizational depth profile. We will then show you how to use the organizational depth profile to identify workforce gaps and develop your talent strategy.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Gain alignment around the strategic contribution of each job in your organization
- Profile your workforce in terms of current performance and versatility to identify your Hi Potentials and those that should remain in place.
- Build an organizational depth profile that will enable you to diagnose and build executive team alignment around your organization’s greatest people strengths and needs
- Prioritize critical issues, analyze root causes of performance inhibitors, and identify capability gaps.
You’ll Receive these Valuable Tools
- Position Differentiation Grid
- Checklist for Identifying Pivotal Roles
- Talent Differentiation Grid
You will have access to this Course for 30 days.