Great Hires: Creating Effective Interview Questions
HRCI Category: HR/General | Credits: 2 | $15
You will receive HRCI recertification credits AND SHRM PDC’s
A bad hiring decision will not only affect the hiring manager directly, but may also have repercussions throughout the entire organization. Yet many companies approach selection and development systems in an unscientific, haphazard manner. In this course we will show you how to significantly increase your chances of hiring the right person by showing you how to design effective interview questions based on the requirements of the job; determine the types of responses that indicate good answers, and how to conduct an evidence-based interview.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Differentiate between effective and ineffective questions
- Develop Questions to Measure the Behaviors that Demonstrate the candidate can meet or exceed expectations
- Determine the types of responses that will indicate effective and ineffective answers
You’ll Receive these Valuable Tools
- Sample Structured Interview Guide
- Sample Probes for Structured Behavioral Interview Questions
- Common Interviewing Mistakes
You will have access to this Course for 30 days.