HRCI Category: Business | Credits: 4 | $25
You will receive HRCI recertification credits AND SHRM PDC’s
Analytics have become a requirement for any human resources department to show its value to the organization. In this course, we will cut through all of the clutter to show you how to identify the key human capital questions that will align your analytics to your organization’s business strategy; and make strategic improvements to popular areas of measurement to make the data you already have work harder for you. By showing the actual cause-effect relationship among what you do and business outcomes, and building a strategy based on that information, you will bring the concept of “business partner” to reality.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Utilize a framework to determine how to prioritize analytics based on critical business questions
- Determine the right data to collect
- Enhance popular metrics like turnover, cost of hire, and training hours to drive human capital decision making
Participants will receive valuable tools:
- List of questions that analytics can answer
- Sample HR Metrics & Analytics Plan
- Worksheets to identify strategic drivers and HR measurement opportunities
You will have access to this Course for 30 days.