HRCI Category: Business | Credits: 3 | $20
You will receive HRCI recertification credits AND SHRM PDC’s
Change is not an event; it is a process. Leading change isn’t simply about introducing new systems – it’s about transitioning people from an old way of working to a new way of working, and it’s vital that you lead the change through to completion! It’s important to recognize that your role is to support individuals through the transition and remove obstacles that can hinder a smooth transition from one process to another. This course provides you with strategies for leading changes within an organization, including effective approaches to introducing and communicating change. It also provides practical strategies for dealing with sources of employee resistance to change, and for removing organizational obstacles to ensure the transition is followed through.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Measure the true size of change by assessing the impact it will have on your team.
- Recognize employee change personas and determine how you should specifically manage them at every phase of the change process.
- Design a process of planning, communication and implementation to ensure a smooth change process.
You’ll Receive these Valuable Tools
- Basic business change communication worksheet
- Change debrief questionnaire
- Advanced business change description form
- Change impact assessment tool
You will have access to this Course for 30 days.