Talent Strategy & the Environment Impacting Workforce Success
HRCI Category: Business | Credits: 4 | $25
You will receive HRCI recertification credits AND SHRM PDC’s
A new era has dawned. Demographers have long foreseen dramatic shifts that would affect the makeup, location, preparedness and expectations of every company’s workforce. Now those trends are here, and many companies are unprepared. Combined with the economic downturn, these shifts have created a perfect storm of workforce pressures on companies around the world. These trends have created workforce and workplace dynamics that make it more challenging to identify, access and manage talent.
In this course, we will discuss the ten most significant talent trends impacting organizations now and in the future, define the attributes of high performing organizations and how you can develop a talent strategy that will help your organization succeed in this highly volatile environment.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Articulate the 10 most significant talent trends and how they will impact an organization’s ability to deliver on its strategic objectives
- Know what it takes to become a high performance organization
- Use the three keys to high performance to diagnose your organization
- Convince your executive team that a talent strategy is a key part of strategic execution and a critical process for ensuring organizational success
- Overcome the obstacles to strategic talent planning
You will have access to this Course for 30 days.
Please note that this course contains “Building a High Performance Organization” which can also be purchased separately.